♥ Urggg.. Just Great

someone asked me: "Are you a Catholic?". i readily replied that i'm not. honestly, i seem to get a *raised eyebrow* or a laugh whenever i answered that question. it kept me thinking that something might be wrong with my answer. really, i'm proud of my religion. i mean i don't have anything against other people's beliefs. i respect them for it. for me, believing in something even if it might be different from what other people think is quite admirable. so okay, maybe sometimes my tongue gets itchy and i want to enforce some of what i think but i tend to hold it back. i know it's hypocritical to do that but i'm that type of person. so it pissed me off that they don't respect my own beliefs.

urgg! not more negative thoughts. haha. anyway, i'm just blowing off some steam so i apologize if someone is angry with my thoughts. gomen, gomen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment