♥ Best Foot Forward

while doing some searching within myself, i've found the answer that i've been looking for. i won't hide anymore, i'll be forging up ahead. i think it is time for me to move forward with my own two feet. i won't hesitate anymore. if i stumble and fall, i'll pull myself up. i think it's time to look toward the future, i'll leave the past behind and i will not be looking back now. i've been deluding myself in thinking that i can change the past, now i know it can never happened.

in regards to my feelings, i am now surer than ever that everything i feel is true. however, i think that i'll just keep it to myself. i don't want to confuse him anymore since i know that he is already happy. some people might say that i'm being such a martyr but i found that his happiness is much more important than my own and i don't want to feel happy in expense to other people's pain. i know how it felt to be left behind, so i don't want someone to feel that same feeling. now I've realized that I’d rather have everyone hurt and betray me instead of the other way around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment