♥ Troublesome

lately i've been feeling more and more dissatisfied with myself. i don't remember being content anymore. its weighting me down.. dragging me down to oblivion.. almost into nothingness. i think i'm starting to break down. how troublesome. i wasn't like this from the start. i don't know when it started, i just notice that i'm feeling like this.

i don't want to drag anyone into this mess that i find myself. i guess it's better to distance myself from everyone. i don't want anyone to feel the same way that i'm feeling right now. it's just too horrible. i know being by myself can be lonely but i think it's better this way, neh? even if people thinks that i'm selfish or they don't think highly of me, it's for their own good.

i hope that someday i'll drag myself out and i'll be able to stand up from this. i pray that i'll do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment