♥ The Undeniable vs.The Unexplainable

A: Why do you believe in God?
B: I just do.
A: But the existence of a god can't be proved by science, yet you still believe?
B: Yes, I do.
A: I think that's just absurd, believing in something that can't be explained.
B: Well, you don't have to be able to fully explain or understand in something to be able to believe in it.
A: How so?
B: Do you know how an airplane works?
A: No.
B: Do you ride airplanes?
A: Yes.
B: Why would you ride an airplane if you can't explain how it works? The fact is, there is something undeniable - and that is that airplanes fly. You don't need to be able to explain why or how they fly. You just need to know that they fly. I believe in God because, yes, it might be unexplainable, but it is undeniable. It has changed my life. The undeniable always beats the unexplainable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment